Y’all. I promise fall is coming! This seems to happen every year in Sacramento. We have temperatures in the 80s, lots of sunshine and then out of nowhere, the weather drops and we’re all running to go shopping for sweaters, jeans, tights, and boots. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way in terms of sizes and availability over the years, so I am getting ready for fall now even if Mother Nature has other plans. One of my favorite places to shop is the Folsom Premium Outlets. We live in Midtown and it’s about a 20-minute drive from home. Remember when CJ and I did the $100 Outfit Challenge? We still go out there from time to time to stock up on our essential items at some of our favorite stores (you can check out the full directory here), but there are two new additions that literally made my eyes pop out of my head: kate spade and Michael Kors.
My friends know that I have an affinity for kate spade goods. Mostly because they are an affordable luxury and the quality is there. I’ve had many of my bags for years (if I haven’t consigned them), and my work bag and zip pouches are kate spade, too.I told my friend that I was going to the kate spade store in Folsom and I was hit with a “They have a KATE SPADE?!”
Yes! It’s true.
kate spade at Folsom Outlets
The kate spade brand is all about crisp color, graphic prints, and playful sophistication. At the outlet, you’ll find an assortment of merchandise, from handbags and clothing to jewelry, shoes, fragrance, and more.
Michael Kors at Folsom Outlets
A couple of doors down from kate spade, you’ll find the Michael Kors store!
Let’s go Shopping!
To make it a successful trip to the outlets, I suggest:
- Picking up a savings pass (keep reading to see how you can shop for a cause)
- Go shopping right when the stores open, or on a weeknight. I hate shopping in large crowds because I like to take my time through the racks. If you can go during a weeknight, you will feel like a VIP, trust me.
- Make a list and check it twice. Avoid overspending before the holidays
Shop for a Cause!
Now through the 29th, donate $10 to Susan G. Komen and receive a special Discount Pass for 25% off one item at kate spade, Michael Kors and other retailers at Folsom Premium Outlets. You can get your pass three ways:
- Visit Simon Guest Services/the Mall Management office. It’s right in the middle of the center!
- Visit www.simon.com/sgkdonate to donate online and to get your discount pass emailed to you.
- Text KOMEN to 74666, to donate and instantly receive your digital Discount Pass.
Photos by Ashley Baumgartner
*This post is in collaboration with Folsom Premium Outlets. I received a gift card in exchange for a blog post. Thoughts, opinions, and tips are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support the blog!